The DC Tours App is now available for both IOS and Android
Simply download our free app from the App Store or Google Play and then choose a tour. Speciality tours will be added regularly over the coming months at a range of prices. Once you have paid for the tour, just download it to your device and you’ll be ready to go.
Our first self-guided tour is: ‘West Belfast: Peacewalls, Murals and More’ – an in-depth overview of the history of the Troubles in West Belfast, it perfectly complements ‘A History of Terror’, our guided city centre walking tour and costs just £9.99.
With over 30 stops across West Belfast, and a suggested 2.5 hour route which visits 16 of the most famous murals, memorial gardens and peacewalls, it is an indispensable companion for anyone venturing into West Belfast to discover the stories of its streets and communities.
September saw the launch of our second tour, the ‘Best of Belfast City Trail’. With 30 stops in the city centre it focuses on our city’s greater history and culture, it’s people, art and architecture, with a bit about the Troubles too of course! The full trail is 3 miles and lasts just over 2.5 hours, which makes it a perfect way to spend a morning or afternoon in Belfast.
The tours are packed full of historical information, pictures, audio and even video, and together with a gps mapping system allow you to take total control of your experience.
Simply start the tour and follow the directions on the map for a totally immersive Belfast experience with DC Tours as your personal guide. Once downloaded to your phone you don’t need to be connected to the internet or have wifi to use the app.
You can even access the whole tour from the comfort of your own home, without having to be at the location, making it a perfect guide for helping you prepare for your trip too.
With our self-guided tours you can:
- Start and finish the tour at any time and any location you want.
- Explore the city in a private group or by yourself, without the need for a guide or to be in a taxi or on a bus with other travellers.
- Access the very highest quality of expert information at a much lower cost than a custom or private tour.
- Pause the tour at any point if there is a museum or cultural centre you want to explore, café or bar you want to stop at or shop you want to visit, or to just take a break and enjoy your surroundings for a while.
- Have a lasting souvenir of your trip which you can relive at any time.
- Be totally contactless while practicing social distancing!
You can never be late for our self-guided tour, it never sells out and it won’t break the bank!
More tours will be added regularly through 2020 and 2021!