We’ve updated our free self guided tour of the Titanic Quarter just in time for the summer holidays.
You can access our Titanic tour from our app for IoS or Android. Totally free, it is the perfect way to discover Belfast’s maritime history and much more. From the sites of the first shipyards in the town to the film studios where Game Of Thrones was filmed, there is something for everyone. You can choose from 40 points of interest, from street art and sculptures to historic sites of maritime heritage.
The tour starts at the Titanic Memorial at Belfast City Hall and finishes at the Hamilton Dock in the Titanic Quarter. The suggested route is 2.5 miles long and should take no more than 2.5 hours to complete. Plus there are more stops in Sailortown too if you want to extend your stroll.
To get your free Titanic tour, simply download our free app from the App Store or Google Play. Then choose the tour from the list. You can use the app to plan your trip from anywhere in the world or as a self guided tour when you visit Belfast.
With our self-guided tours you can:
- Start and finish the tour at any time and any location you want.
- Explore the city in a private group or by yourself.
- Access the very highest quality of expert information at a much lower cost than a custom or private tour.
- Pause the tour at any point if you want to explore, eat, shop or just take a break.
- Have a lasting souvenir of your trip which you can relive at any time.
Why take a self guided tour?
- The tours are packed full of historical information, pictures, audio and even video. The gps mapping system allows you to take total control of your experience.
- Simply start the tour and follow the directions on the map for a totally immersive Belfast experience with DC Tours as your personal guide. Once downloaded to your phone you don’t need to be connected to the internet or have wifi to use the app.
- You can even access the whole tour from the comfort of your own home, without having to be at the location. So it’s the perfect guide for helping you prepare for your trip too.
- You can never be late for our self-guided tour, it never sells out and it won’t break the bank!
To find out more about the other tours available on our app, visit our Self Guided Tours page.